Press enter to search

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)

(410) 889-8555 (intake line)

Services Provided: Legal representation for public school discrimination, civil liberties violations, and reproductive rights. The website contains information about how to submit a request for help.

State of Maryland Commission on Civil Rights


Services Provided: You can file a discrimination complaint (employment, housing, public accommodations, or commercial) with the Maryland state government. If they decide your case meets the requirements, they will file a formal Charge of Discrimination and begin an investigation into your case.

Supporting the Academic Success of Pregnant and Parenting Students via U.S. Department of Education

U.S. Department of Education: Office of Civil Rights


GED Testing in Maryland

Add Your Name

We fight for a future that includes access to all reproductive health care no matter your zip code or employer. Maryland must lead the charge. Are you with us?